Updated GamingKit with Unity Native SDK
We've made updates to GamingKit which now includes Unity Native SDK support. With this update, devs can now:
Build web3 games on all Unity supported platforms:
Support for Native (Windows, Mac, Linux), Mobile (iOS, Android), Console (PS, Xbox), Browser (WebGL and VR).
Build web3 games faster:
- Quickly iterate on your web3 games without performing a full game build for every change.
- Prefabs that work out of the box for Connect Wallet button, NFT Renderers, and much more.
- Full storage support across platforms (easily upload/download IPFS files of any format).
- Support for any contract deployed through thirdweb as well as custom contracts.
- Supports any EVM, with options to override.
Robust infrastructure and API:
- Simple API that you can get used to in just a few minutes.
- ThirdwebManager prefab to help initialize the SDK quickly from the inspector.
- API that can be used with any contract that supports its functions.
- Built on open source robust protocols, decentralized.
Connect your wallet easily:
- Supports connection to all kinds of wallets, whether on WebGL or Native.
- Seamless integration as prefabs with customizable options from the inspector.